- Grass fed and finished.
- Includes 70% muscle meat, 15% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coats, and wounds!
Resources:SELF Nutrition Data,Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.